If you plan on moving, make sure you go to movers near Scranton, PA and surrounding areas that offer the CityPointe® program. By referring a reputable real estate agent and providing assistance throughout your relocation, the program helps people make a smoother relocation and earn cash back. Here’s what the CityPointe® program has to offer:
- They’ll help you find an experienced real estate agent in your area, who will help you sell or purchase your home. You’ll feel confident knowing that you’re working with a professional who has your best interest in mind.
- When you hire a real estate agent through the CityPointe® referral program and move with Mayflower, you’ll be eligible to receive approximately $5 per $1,000 on your home sale or purchase price. Not only are you receiving help from an experienced agent, but you can also save money!
- From information on schools and climate to the average price of homes and average commute to work, CityPointe® has it covered. You’ll have access to a one-stop, online resource that contains current data and information about the neighborhood you’ll be moving into.
- Web-based, interactive tools make it easy for you to figure out a moving budget, as well as select trustworthy service providers to help make your move a success. Since CityPointe® has strong relationships with reliable businesses and resources, you’ll be able to find any of the services you need most.
- They work with reputable housing suppliers throughout the world to provide affordable alternatives to accommodate for a wide variety of needs and lifestyles. So if you need temporary housing prior to completing your move, or during a long-term assignment or special project, CityPointe® has solutions.
Here’s how you can take advantage of what CityPointe® has to offer!
- First, register for CityPointe® with your local Mayflower representative, who will provide you with referrals to local real estate agents.
- Next, sell your home or purchase a new one with the help of an agent referred to you through CityPointe®, and ask your local Mayflower representative to move your belongings. This will give you the opportunity to earn double the cash back.
- Within 30-days of closing your real estate transaction, your cash back will be delivered to your new address!
Here’s an example:
ESTIMATED COST OF RELOCATION: $5,000
HOME SALE: ($160,000) $800 (160,000 x $5)
HOME PURCHASE: ($230,000) $1,150 (230,000 x $5)
TOTAL CASH BACK: $1,1950
NET ESTIMATED COST OF YOUR RELOCATION: $3,050
When you’re looking for a moving company in Monroe County, PA and surrounding areas, ask if they offer the CityPointe® program. Don’t miss out on the cash back and all of the convenient services it has to offer!
To learn more about the CityPointe® program, visit http://aaamoving.wpengine.com/